Friday, November 23, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
It took only one man to transfer a desert land into a beautiful portrait in the modern world. He is Mohammed Bin Rashid, a man who doesnt stop dreaming and doesnt stop working!. "Dubai Inc." is how 60min show perceived Dubai and when asked whether he agrees with the name, Mohammed Bin Rashid he said: "Yes! i agree.. i want to change the way government are run".
His style is unique and only dreams big! and when asked "what do you want?" He said:
"I want to be #1..Not in the region but in the world!". This is how we should dream. The Prophet Mohammed Pbuh said: ask Allah Alferdos (The highest level in Heaven)! when you want to dream..dream big!
For any business there has to be a leader that dreams big. He gives inspiration to the place everyone is heading towards. Not only does dream but he believes he is going to achieve that dream and this takes some gutts!
Open your mind and strengthen your heart to dream big and believe your going to be BIG!
- Brand Name: A company that has a brand name is recognized by customers. It has a market share and therefore has potential sales. One of the franchisee's advantages is to save time and money on building a brand name from scratch.
- Business System: This is the formula for how the business run. that includes the financial & management system, the processes, the values-mission-vision, the corporate design and marketing strategies etc. The business system determines whether the company can become successful or not.
- Turnkey: A well run franchise would offer a turnkey business: from site selection to lease negotiation, training, mentoring and ongoing support.
Where to shop for a franchise?
Your Next Trip
On your next trip to a foreign country observe the famous restaurent or the famous product made in that foreign country. However keep in mind that not all companies has a franchise system and not all famous brand names has powerful systems.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
These information become your database to pullup when developing an idea. The richer the database the richer the idea becomes. All leaders are readers. They all keep on learning and add to their database to make their ideas richer.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Monday, November 5, 2007
Profits = Return - Expenses.
The profits maximization of the shareholder is why any company exist. Therefore shareholders want to see profits at year end. To achieve that we must see profits in a monthly, weekly and even daily basis.
Every employee should have daily tasks to achieve. These tasks should be clear, measurable and achievable. For example an employee working on sales should do on a daily basis the following:
- Reach out new customers
- Contact current customers
- sell to current customers
Before answering these questions we should know what are:
1- the goals of the company
2- What is the role of each department to achieve the goals of the company
3- What are the goals of each division manager to achieve the department goals.
4- What is the goal of each employee to achieve the goals of the division.
The goals are to transformed into monthly, weekly and daily tasks. If the employee want to work (Motivation) and know his work (Training) I guarantee the success of the company.
Successful companies are successful because they have big goals that are achievable, clear and broken down to every employee in terms of tasks to be achieved on a daily basis.